Am I pregnant? What should I be eating? Is it normal to be this tired? Whatever you want to know about getting pregnant, being pregnant or caring for your new baby, you should find it here.
There are more than 200 easy-to-read pages, detailed week-by-week guides and lots of expert videos, parents’ tips and interactive tools to explore.
View The Guide on the NHS Website:
• The chassis is supplied with a black seat unit and raincover but no hood or liner as these are part of the colour packs.
• Mirror or Black finish chassis, comes with black seat unit (with integral insect net), leatherette handle and bumper bar, large shopping basket, raincover and high shine wheels.
• Multi position, lay flat seat unit (rear or forward facing).
• Small, narrow chassis without compromising the size of the seat unit or shopping basket.
• Lightweight, easy to fold and highly manoeuvrable with the option of swivel or lockable front wheels.
• Removable, quick release wheels with cantilever suspension for a smooth ride.
• Height adjustable handle.
• Optional Oyster2/Max/Gem carrycot is fully ventilated and comes in black as standard, complete with the hood, apron, rain cover and mattress. Lightweight and easily detachable from the chassis.
OYSTER 2 STROLLER WEIGHTS & DIMENSIONS
• Stroller (with wheels) folded with seat unit: 52cm x 70cm x 55cm.
• Stroller (with wheels) folded without seat unit: 33cm x 70cm x 55cm.
• Chassis folded with wheels removed: 26cm x 70cm x 51cm.
• Stroller erect with seat unit: 80 – 94cm x 93 – 106cm x 55cm.
• Seat width: 30cm.
• Seat depth: 26cm.
• Seat length (fully reclined): 85cm.
• Handle height (adjustable): min 94cm – max 106cm.
• Wheel diameter (rear) : 25cm.
• Wheel diameter (front) : 18cm.
• Carrycot inside dimensions: 72cm x 31cm (at centre) x 17cm.
• Chassis weight with wheels: 6.75kg.
• Chassis with wheels and seat (complete): 11kg.
• Carrycot weight: 3.5kg
The Chassis is supplied with a black seat unit and raincover, but no hood or liner as these are included in the colour packs.
You can never be too careful when it comes to protecting your baby. Here you’ll get tips and advice on how to keep your baby safe.
Popular Articles & Videos