New Close sleeping crib, created and designed to give the benefits related to close-sleeping, but help parents avoid the many dangers of putting newborns & babies in bed with them!
With the new Next 2 Me crib, your child can safely sleep in the crib while you can rest next to them, or cuddle and breastfeed comfortably. This way your bond will grow stronger and your nights will be more peaceful.
The benefits of close sleeping:
- It helps the newborn to adjust sleeping-awake times.
- It helps with breastfeeding for mothers.
- It reassures parents and makes the child feel safe.
- It strengthens the bond between child and parents and it helps the child to grow more self-confident and sociable.
- Sleeping in the same room (but not in the same bed) reduces the risk of SIDS.
- Double use – Close sleeping crib and standard crib. The crib can be detached from the parents’ bed and progressively moved away, and then be used in the child’s bedroom.
- Cot has rounded and cocooning shape.
- Soft padded sides for extra comfort.
- Soft mattress included. Removable and washable lining.
- Wide height range from 35cm to 52 cm, to adjust to most beds,with user friendly adjustment buttons on both sides.
- The crib can be secured inclined using the 6 height positions individually adjustable on each side, to help congestion during colds or digestion and avoid regurgitation after meals!
- Simple to assemble and use.Easy to manoeuvre, using the 2 wheels fitted, which have brakes.
- Fits all types of beds easily, even divan’s as the bed side feet fold to allow the crib to move up close to the frame and mattress.
- Easy to attach or remove from parents’ bed using the 2 fastening straps provided.
- Easy transport in the storage bag included.